We offer the very best in doggie daycare.
Our three spectacular dog parks span a total of 10,000 square feet on the hotel’s grounds. With our amazing playground staff, your dog will be socializing with new and old friends or splashing in the pool in no time. Your pooch will rest quietly between each of the two playtimes, relaxing in their private accommodations to enjoy a gourmet snack to recoup their energy and classical music to soothe their souls. Our boutique-style daycare is focused on ensuring the most convenient, comprehensive and customized services for your pet. Our extended daycare hours (7 am to 6 pm) allow for maximum flexibility with your own schedule.
Daycare staff cleans the parks and facilities with a high-end veterinary hospital cleaner throughout the day. Agility equipment, hoops, toys and other equipment are available to entertain our playtime members. Our playgrounds also have video surveillance for peace of mind and added safety.
Guests have the option to pay as they go or purchase packages of 8, 12 or 20 playdates per month. Packages must be used within 90 days of purchase.
Evaluation Day: $30
Doggie Daycare Full Day: $35 PER DAY
Doggie Daycare Full Day Second Dog: $30 PER DAY
Doggie Daycare Half Day (1 Playgroup or 5 Hours): $25
Doggie Daycare Half Day Second Dog (1 Playgroup or 5 Hours): $20
8 Day Package: $240
12 Day Package: $336
20 Day Package: $520
Peak Daycare Charge: $10 (Used during peak season dates - learn more)
Guest Bath: $15 (Shampoo/Towel Dry), Boarders get complimentary exit rinses
When you use our doggie daycare, your dog will:
- Interact with other pooches.
- Enjoy special therapeutic bedding.
- Play on our top-of-the-line hygienically effective turf and natural grass yards.
- Remain stimulated with fun activities.
- Stay grouped according to age, need, and personality.
- Burn energy and maintain a healthy weight.
- Play in our indoor and outdoor professionally supervised play areas.
- Play on our puppy playground equipment.
- Enjoy important mental and physical stimulation for proper health and wellness.
- Have something to look forward to each day or week.
- Enjoy much needed daily human interaction.
Daycare Evaluation Day
Newcomers will be evaluated by our on-site trainer to assure that they are socialized to play nicely. Owners must provide up-to-date vaccination information as well as contact information for their veterinary practice. All dogs seven months or older must be spayed or neutered and must meet all criteria for healthy interaction with other doggies. Our guests must meet all hotel requirements before their stay. Please refer to the complete list below for the necessary boarding and daycare health records.
Health Record Requirements
- Bordetella vaccine
- Canine influenza
- Rabies vaccine (one-year or three-year)
- Distemper vaccine (one-year or three-year)
- Leptospirosis vaccine
- Yearly negative fecal analysis
We now offer training on-site!
Both as group classes and as an added service to your pet’s daycare or hotel stay. When making your reservation, ask us for more information so that the service can be tailored to your pet’s needs.
EXPLORE OTHER SERVICES